Izak is a Rugby Coach again! He was voted unanimously on Tuesday night. We just found out yesterday. Bea and I will have a lot of traveling to do on the weekends going to the home games and the away games!! Yay! I already bought her a little 'rugby striped' jumper which I'm going to put on the back 'Coach in Training.' I was going to put assistant coach, but Izak already has one.
In other news Bea's Wonder Woman outfit is done! Her crown and belt are finished thanks to Gigi's help. Now I just have to decide if I want to cover her cuffs with the same material that is on her "W's" and her crown and belt, or just leave it the flat gold that it already is... I think I might leave it. Oh! And I still have to do her lasso of truth! But that won't take long at all! I wish Adam's birthday was here already! I can't wait to see her in her costume!! :)
4 comments:
maybe you should make her other shirts for the games, like "I coach the Coach".. I'll have to think of other cute sayings.
oh yeah! that is so cute! i will totally have to do that!! ;)
"Rugby's in my blood"
"My Dad Rucks"
Post a Comment