Went to the CHP, got my seat checked out, and it's in there correctly. I did find out how to properly strap Bea in... yeah you'd think I would have known how to do that... well I didn't so excuse me. But now I know, and knowing is half the battle. (LOL) Anyways... they gave me a free blanket... kind of random. I think it's like homemade. Sweet gesture, just slightly strange to give a total stranger something. Anyways...
I got SO excited about McCain choosing a woman for his V.P that I ran out (on etsy) and bought the cutest Republican shirt for Bea to wear when we go to vote. Yes, I am bringing her, it's important that she knows how important it is to vote. :)
Happy Friday everyone!!
2 comments:
Shatter that glass ceiling!
I think it is awesome, that you will take her to see the importance of voting.
Post a Comment