This morning on the way to school Bea and Millie were talking about Disney Land. The Pirates of the Caribbean ride to be exact. Bea was asking me why that one girl, in the long blue dress was crying. It took me a couple of seconds to realize she was talking about the ride and not someone riding the ride with us. I tried to explain to her that a long time ago pirates went into cities, stole stuff, killed the men, and sold the women off... Not sure if she understood that.
Then Millie chimed in and said: I want to go on the pirate ride with Gigi!
Bea said: Gigi doesn't like the waterfalls Camille! She can't go on the ride with you!
Millie: Yes Gigi likes the water palls!
Bea: No she doesn't!
Millie: Yes she do!
Bea: No she doesn't Camille!!
It was so cute! I finally said that if Gigi wanted to go on the ride with Camille she could. And that Bea and I could go on another ride. (Bea has decided that she doesn't like the Pirates ride.) :(
Of course this whole conversation came about because we went to Disney Land for New Years. A friend told us that last year on New Years day it was dead so we decided to try it. And it wasn't bad. The girls had so much fun. I just love to watch them. We got to ride lots of rides and met some princesses. Camille was in awe. It was the cutest thing to see her face all lit up.
Now I've got The Little Mermaid rehearsals, I need to memorize my lines, I'm still planning and prepping for Bea's birthday party - I feel like I'm so unprepared! :( ACK!! I just need to get through the next week - plan, shop, prepare, decorate.... And maybe I can breath a little bit. Oh and I still need to get thank you cards out for Millie's bday and Christmas... I'm a bit stressed... needless to say I've got piles of stuff to do at work....
2 comments:
We've got to do the Princess lunch now that C is older. And yes, I will go on the pirate ride with C.
I am so sad that Grace is over the Princess stage. :( Do the Princess Lunch with Camille, it is so worth the seeing the stars in those eyes!
Post a Comment