Thursday, January 26, 2012

ONE... two?! Dance shoes??

So this morning I was going about my normal morning routine. Then I remembered Bea has dance tonight. I try really hard to keep her ballet stuff together. But last week I didn't take her to ballet. Izak did. I had rehearsal. By the time I got home her ballet stuff was strewn throughout the house. It was late. I was tired. I didn't want to deal with it. I figured I'd get the weekend to get her stuff together.

That following morning I noticed ONE ballet slipper entwined with her tights on the floor in her bathroom. I thought to myself: I should take this slipper out and make sure the other slipper isn't in her tights so I don't end up washing them. I did. Right then. I took the ONE slipper and set it down on the stool next to Millie's shoes. I felt around in her tights for the other slipper. Nothing. So I went about my morning routine.

Fast forward to sometime this last weekend. I was cleaning. I moved the dresser in the family room and there was the other slipper! I thought to myself: Wow! I would have never found this shoe! (At this point it gets blurry in my head. I can't remember if I told Bea to put it somewhere or if I put it somewhere 'safe.')

Needless to say, it's Thursday morning and I have NO idea where that damn slipper is! I've searched everywhere - making myself late to work AGAIN. I'm so pissed, annoyed, irritated... at myself, at Bea at Izak... WHAT. THE. HECK!? Why do I always have to be the one to take care of EVERYTHING and make sure EVERYTHING is in it's PROPER PLACE!!

Sometimes it sucks to be a responsible person. GAH!



In other news:

I WON 2 tickets to a dinner/show!! I never win ANYTHING!! This theatre company is putting on Hairspray and it's about a mother and daughter... so they were having this contest to send in your best mother daughter photos and you could win 2 free tickets and be entered to win season tickets. So I entered in the picture where the girls and I are wearing funny head things and we WON!! I'm so excited to take Bea. She loves that show. I wish I could take Millie too coz she loves it as well. Oh well. Next time.

I also got my script and shoot schedule for my mini commercial/movie. Yay!!

1 comment:

lpayne said...

I can so relate to that! I am always frantically looking for stuff too. I was thinking of putting some cubbies to keep all of the activities/sports type things in. That way when we get home we can just take them out of the car and stick them straight in a cubby for next time.
So tell me about pinterest? I keep hearing all about it???