Tuesday, July 19, 2011
What an early morning??
Around 2 a.m (I think) I hear Camille cry out: 'Mamma!' I jump out of bed and run to her room and she meets me in the hallway like it's nothing. So I don't think she fell out of bed. I scooped her up and brought her into bed with me. She is such a little angel! I almost couldn't fall asleep myself because I was watching her sweet face and her little eyes start to droop and fall asleep. I love her little face so much! At some point in the morning I looked over at her and she wasn't next to me any more she was smashed up against Izak. Then his alarm went off and she was up and wanting to go exercise with him. I tried to keep her in bed so I could still sleep but that was hard. She would lay down and then get up and say: 'Dadda?' At some point I fell asleep for about 15 or 20 min. and when I woke up Camille was laying over Izak's pillow just on the edge of the bed. She wasn't sleeping. She was just laying there waiting for him. Then my alarm clock went off. And shortly after I heard Bea say: 'Mamma?' and I think I heard her go out in to the garage (Izak was in there.) I'm laying in bed with Camille who's still up and thinking: 'This is gonna be a great morning!' (And yes, that's dripping with sarcasm.) Long story short I didn't get out of the house when I wanted to. I barely made it to work on time. I hate mornings when Bea is being oppositional and I have to be mean and angry, I'm already stressed out enough as it is just trying to get in the car on time! GAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment