Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So. Cal. Pictures

Camille's tiny foot prints in the sand at Doheny Beach. We pulled up to the hotel and decided to visit the beach to see how far a walk it was and what it looked like. Beatrice got her 'beautiful dress wet' and retreated from the waves to play in the sand that afternoon. She wasn't too happy with the ocean.
I love Camille's face in this picture!
Our first morning at Doheny Beach.
Tuesday we hit California Adventure!
Camille and Izak on the Ferris Wheel.
She measures up for the big kid rides now! I'm not sure how I feel about that...
Her first big kid ride...
At the Bug's Life 3D show!
Camille playing with her Snow White and Horse on the ride back to the hotel.
Beatrice eating her first calamari at Joe's Crab Shack.
Camille eating her first calamari, she thought it was chicken. Once the breading came off and she saw that it was white she immediately didn't like it any more. Silly girl!
Taking a stroll on the sands of Newport Beach.
More pictures to come. These were all pictures I took with my phone - if you couldn't tell. We did take some with our camera too.

No comments: