Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas came early...

Well Christmas came early for the Du Toit household. Camille made her arrival on December 20th at 12:59pm. She was 7lbs. 3oz. and 19 1/4 inches long. The labor and delivery went really fast! Camille was so purple when they placed her on my tummy! She had the cord wrapped around her neck-just like her big sister Beatrice. But she also had a true knot in her cord as well! Talk about dramatic! Izak did get to cut the cord this time around though. So far things are going really well. I don't know if that has anything to do with Camille's personality or maybe the fact that I know what to do now... ?? Of course things could change, so I'm sort of waiting and hoping that things don't change. But we'll see. I love this little girl so much! And I forgot how sweet little babies are! I could so picture myself having more... but if we decide to add again I'm definitely waiting till Camille's three!

Here are Beatrice and Camille on Christmas morning with their stockings.
I promise I will post more pictures of Camille. I just wanted to get at least one up for now! :)

2 comments:

"G" said...

Bea looks like a giant next to teeny Camille!

"G" said...

or you could wait til C's eight...