Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not another lazy Sunday

This Sunday was busy, busy, busy for us. This morning Beatrice wanted to dress Neko in one of her shirts:

I think he enjoyed the attention.

Later this morning Gigi and GrandPee brought over an early Easter present for Bea.
A playhouse!





It even came with some food! That is a hot dog that she is dropping in the above picture.



Gigi and GrandPee even got her a little ATV bike. It's still charging so she hasn't had a chance to ride it yet. But with all this stuff, Beatrice wanted to play with the box that it came in!


In the afternoon we went to a first birthday party for Benjamin Archer Ibarra in the park. Beatrice really enjoyed walking around in the park and playing on the swing. She had a very full day today.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say? Miss Bea just gets cuter and cuter everyday!

Muse said...

I love the action shot of her throwing down the hot dog. And I'm glad you let her dress Neko up.

Desi said...

Oh my gosh! What happened to my comment? : ( To sum it up, love the pic of Bea & Neko & the one of her on the swing because you can see Adam in the background clutching on tightly!

Lindsay said...

wow Bea got lots of great stuff! And I think her and Madison have the same little house! LOVE that she dresses up Neko. hilarious!! I miss you guys :(