Yesterday afternoon I got a call from my Mom. She was wondering if Beatrice was home. I said, "Of course she's here!" Then my Mom sheepishly asked if she could come over. She had something for Beatrice. I was like, 'Uh-oh, what did you do now!?' But I'd have to wait and find out. She did say that I was going to need a bigger house... hmmm... When my Mom arrived with this cute little pink golf set in tow, I just had to shake my head. I swear my house looks like a play land!

4 comments:
Maybe I should tell Mom I'm having a kid just so I can get things. Bebe is getting so big! I can't believe she's walking already!!
My favorite Granddaughter - what can I say??? Besides, I got a discount on the playhouse!!
P.S. I love the beads! She looks like she should be on some fancy golf course!
those look sooooo fun!! is she the next Tiger?
Post a Comment