Saturday, June 25, 2011
What was that?!
This morning around 7 a.m. I heard Camille saying: Dadda, Dadda! Izak was golfing so I knew he wouldn't be getting up to get her. I kind of laid in bed for a bit and then decided Camille could wait a couple of minuets. I think I also heard her saying, 'poo' but it didn't register to my sleepy mind. I'm laying there trying to drift back into sleep. Camille is quiet. Bea is snoring next to me. Then I hear little feet stamping down the hall. I open my eyes and check to make sure Beatrice is still next to me. She is. I look up into the doorway and I see Camille. Standing there. Waiting. I get up and search for Izak but he is no where to be found. Camille had crawled out of her crib by herself!! She could have hurt herself! I change her diaper and then I ask her to show me how she got out of the crib. I put her in the crib and she kind of looks at me confused and then she goes and tries to put her leg up onto the side of the crib that is up against Bea's bed. I didn't let her show me exactly how she did it. I'm just glad she didn't fall off and hurt herself somehow! That little stinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment