Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What was that!?

So it seems like over the last couple of days or weeks(?) Beatrice has developed this crazy tantrum(?) thing. She literally breaks down and starts wailing, crying, sobbing, screaming, flailing... it's so strange. I just stare and her and wonder: 'What the HECK!?!' There's no way to really get through to her. She just cries and screams. I don't know if its because her little emotions are all mixed up or what. Luckily she hasn't done it in public... yet. (Knock on wood.) But I just don't know what to do aside from drag her into her room and leave her there till she calms down? I tired holding her last night while she sobbed. When she tries to talk she doesn't make any sense, or you can hardly hear her. Last night we had a poop issue and she just kept saying: 'I like old poop! I like old poop!' It was very very disturbing. :( I don't know what to do. Will this pass? Or should I be worried?

Camille on the other hand is an angel! :) She's such a climber though. She likes to climb up into her high chair - which freaks me out. She also likes to get up on the sofa and sit on the arm of the sofa - which freaks me out too! I just worry about her falling! But she is such an easy baby. She goes down for naps and bedtime so well. (Most of the time.) And she's just so easy going.

I LOVE my girls!!

No comments: