Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Two year olds CAN be reasoned with?

This morning Beatrice fought back tears. Mary told her that if she cried she'd have to go sit in Mary's office until she was done crying. Beatrice was very reluctant. She shed two tears, walked me to the door, held my hand, gave me one last kiss, then like a big girl she walked to the table. I walked out the door and I didn't hear her screaming. That's a good sign right?

Yesterday I kind of explained to Bea that the cemetery was like a big park for dead people... but underground... um... that didn't come out right did it?

1 comment:

"G" said...

Aww - I can just see her doing that, too!

How did the cemetery thing come up? Soon she'll be wanting to go play in the park with the dead people - with her "Granpy juice"!