Friday, December 12, 2008

Sharks!

Bea, GiGi, Auntie Stacey and I went to Birch Aquarium in San Diego for a friend's baby shower. Bea had a great time looking at all the fish and feeling the moss in the tidal pools... (don't ask where those pictures are... ) We were just about to leave and we saw the shark cage! Well, since Izak had taken me to see the sharks when we were in South Africa one year, I ended up not getting a chance to see them (long story) but I would have crawled into a cage just like this. So I thought it only fitting that I get a couple of pictures of Bea in the shark cage. See Ouma and Oupa!? Bea's ready for the sharks!













Gigi bought Bea a shark that sings the Blondie song, "One way or another I'm gonna getcha.." It also moves it's tail. Beatrice just loved it! She laughed the first time she saw it and all the way home she held it and sucked on his fins.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of the "blonde" shark trying to pull Bebe right out of the cage!

Desi said...

These are great pictures.

Muse said...

lol.. oh little Bebe and the sharks. I was kind of afraid I was going to hit her cute little head on those shark teeth. Eek!