Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Miserable
We are all miserable. I thought Bea was getting better but Sunday night she was so irritable and she kept waking through the night that I thought it had to be something more than a cold. And I was right. She not only has a cold she also has an ear infection. Izak stayed home with her yesterday and took her to the doctor. Bea has pink medicine that she needs to drink every morning and evening for 10 days. She does not like the way it tastes so Izak and I have to get creative and find ways to hide it in her fruit. Izak also went to the doctor yesterday and he has to take a Z pack. How nice that my family will get better and I'll be the only sick one. What is the point in going to the doctor for myself when I know there is nothing they can prescribe for me, since I'm still nursing. My nose is in a constant state of irritation. It feels like I am going to sneeze, but I hardly ever do. UGH!! How did I manage to get sick twice and all within a couple of months?? It totally snuck up on me. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry y'all are sick!! I hope everyone feels better soon!
Post a Comment