Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Seriously?
Since Izak stayed home with Bea on Monday and Gigi stayed home with her yesterday... I decided it was my turn to stay home with Beatrice today. She's not as irritable as she was, but believe me she's still irritable. She took her medicine this morning and then took a nap. Now she is up and terrorizing the place! She's already pulled all of her clothes out of the bottom two drawers of her dresser. Then she crawled into the kitchen and found a piece of carpet, a tiny strand of carpet and stuck it in her mouth. I thought I was too late, because I felt around in her mouth to no avail. I put her in her 'bouncy chair' and I realize that she's still chewing on something. So I get down on my knees and I fish around in her mouth and sure enough I pull out the strand of carpet. ICK! Seriously, this girl is going to be the death of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is funny. I know what you mean as soon as Chris got home today I was like, "oh thank God, he is all yours." He gets into everything. They seriously keep us on our toes.
Post a Comment