Friday, June 20, 2008
A Car Short
Izak's car is in the shop. Unfortunately it will remain there until Monday mid morning. (?) Nothing big, his passenger side window is messed up and they've ordered the part which will be in Monday. So instead of wasting the gas driving all the way out there to Exeter and back again, to get the car and then doing it again on Monday. Plus paying additional labor fees, we've, or I've just opted to leave it there. He took my car to work this morning. I've driven my Mom and my Dad's cars today. Just a little car juggling. I don't think it's that big of a deal because, once I'm at work I'm at work. I don't need a car. Mom's at home with Bea and since it's so hot out she doesn't really need a car either. It will get worked out somehow. It can just get a bit confusing especially remembering to take certain things out of each others cars like the garage door opener or whatever else you might need, but you just don't think about it. You know? Izak and I both have been talking about switching cars. At least for the summer months. (Mainly to see how I like it.) His car is such a gas guzzler. I just don't think I could get used to climbing up in his truck to get Bea's carrier out. But then again, pretty soon we'll be getting a bigger car seat for her so it might not be that bad. We'll just have to see won't we? I guess I would be safer in a truck... ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean. I was just telling Chris that we need to keep a mini bag for Adam in both cars. There is always something that I forget. Plus it is like we only have one car because Chris' truck does not have a back seat, so Adam can never ride with him. So they are always stuck at home unless they have my car. There is always juggling going on. ; )
Post a Comment