Friday, February 25, 2011

Montessori Break Through!

Izak and I really want Beatrice to go to the Montessori school here. We know that she will love it and thrive! I called them today just to verify what waiting list Bea was on, I was hoping to get her into the summer school session. The person on the other end told me that students that are confirmed for the fall session will have the chance to enroll in the summer session. I asked about starting Bea half days. (At this point I was just grasping at straws trying to stall and figure out how I could weasel her into the fall session.) The lady said that if we could confirm Beatrice as a half day student as of March 1st she would be guaranteed a spot for any schedule in the fall. SUCCESS! I said lets do it! Of course now I have to think about how I'm going to pay for it on top of daycare as well. I'm hoping my daycare lady will give me a bit of a break but I doubt it. We'll see. It couldn't hurt to ask.

No comments: