On Monday we went to the pumpkin patch. Gigi and Grandpy were able to join us. Bea had so much fun running around with the wagon and picking out a pumpkin for her and Camille. Later we went to Big Bubba's. It's a restaurant that has a giant tree house in the middle of it. I have to confess that I have always wanted to go into this tree house but I thought people would think I was weird going in there with out any kids. So I was glad to go there and have a reason to go in the tree house. Beatrice loved it! There is a bridge that crosses over to the upstairs dinning and then the kids can either go back over the bridge to the tree house or walk through more dinning and down some stairs. Bea tried this. I was a little bit behind her. She was so excited to be on her own playing with the other kids that she missed a step and rolled down two steps. I freaked out! I quickly ran after her trying to think how I couldstop her from rolling down the rest of the steps. I wasthinking I'd just throw myself down and hope for the best. Luckily she either caught herself or I caught her just in time. I was pretty startled. The whole time as I watched herroll I was thinking: She is NOT going to die in this restaurant! Alright, enough with the dramatics....
Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment