Monday, October 26, 2009
Swine Flu hits the Du Toit household!
Over the weekend I noticed Bea was a little more irritable than usual. Sunday I could really hear it in her voice and she started coughing a little. She didn't have a fever, but today Izak stayed home with her and took her to the doctor. It's a good thing that we did take her because she tested positive for the swine flu. :( She's on medication and she can't go back to daycare until she has two days with no fever. I called my ob/gyn and their protocol is if my husband or child were to test positive then I would immediately start on the tamiflu as well. So here I am, on swine flu medication, feeling fine. Fingers crossed that I don't get it, Izak doesn't get it and Bea shakes it off soon. Not sure where she got it in the first place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Can't believe it, and you had been so worried about getting it too!
I will keep you in my thoughts! How is Bea feeling????
oh my gosh! well, I am glad she is on meds now! And I am glad they put you on meds right away. it's scary for kids and pregnant women! hope she feels better soon!
Poor Bebe! I hope she gets better soon!! And I hope you, Izak, and Camille stay healthy!!
Post a Comment