Saturday morning Bea and I got ready to go to the Pumpkin Patch with the Brantley's AND Gigi and GrandPee! (Or Ampee as Bea's been calling him.) Bea has her purse, sunglasses and juice cup and she's ready to go!
Adam and Bea pose as rabbits!

We don't know why but Beatrice really didn't want to stand in front of this thing.
Today Gigi called at 8 a.m. this morning. She and GrandPee wanted to take Bea to Storybook Land. Of course I let them because I had to bake four batches of pecan tassies for a friend. It was nice to have the time and the chance to crank those out without having to keep Bea away from the hot oven. Thank you Gigi and GrandPee!!
In other news Camille is doing well. I have to take my glucose text next week... blah! Not looking forward to that. I just hope I pass it this time 100% because I DON'T want to do the 3 hour one again! Ugh!
I think for the rest of the day Bea and I will just chill. That's it for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment