In this picture Bea and Rugby are examining a clump of bubbles that escaped from the bath!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Pink Painted Toes!
As I was getting Bea's bubble bath ready yesterday Beatrice was rummaging through the bathroom cupboards, as she likes to do every now and then. Once again she came across my nail polish. She pulled them all out, which was only 6 or 7 and lined them up on the counter. I tried to tell her what they were used for and asked her if she wanted me to paint her toes. She nodded yes. I went through the colors and asked her which one she wanted me to paint on her toe nails, she said "Pink!" All through her bath she kept pointing towards the nail polish and saying pink. Finally her bath was done and I went to work painting her toes. I only did one coat and of course she tried to wipe it off unintentionally. But now she has pink toe nails! She walked around the house just looking at them. I've posted a few pictures of her pink toes!



In this picture Bea and Rugby are examining a clump of bubbles that escaped from the bath!
In this picture Bea and Rugby are examining a clump of bubbles that escaped from the bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment