Friday, June 5, 2009
The B.R.A.T diet
Yesterday I was called to Bea's daycare early. Beatrice had diarrhea all morning and she currently had a bad diaper rash. Bad is not the word I would use to describe it. Awful or horrible would accurately describe it. It's so bad she can hardly walk. I called the doctor's office, the dr. is on vacation, but her nurse said to have Bea try the "brat diet." That's bananas, rice, apple sauce, toast. So we've been trying that and using every butt paste imaginable under the sun. Last night we let her run around without a diaper on and today I'm pretty much doing the same thing. She's been really good about letting me know when she goes, just in case I wasn't paying attention. Anyway, I hope her bum gets better soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
poor little Bea!! i hope she feels better soon!! that has to be rough to have your butt hurt in addition to the runs :(
Post a Comment