The primas at the Bridesmaids luncheon!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
New Orleans and St. Francisville, LA
I have a lot to write about our week, but it took me so long to upload the photos that I'll have to write about it later. :) I leave you with photos and captions....
First plane ride. Bea was pretty good and eventually got sleepy enough to fall asleep on Daddy.
Beatrice at the Bridesmaid's luncheon.
Prima's in training at the wedding.
Madison and Gregory. (My camera was on a funky setting.)
Impromptu family pic.
Bea and GrandPee
Daddy and Bea at the wedding.
Ahhh...the sibs....
Toot and Bea the day after the wedding.
Bea's first swing ride.
Bea's first slide.
Finally! Those elusive teeth... yes I said TEETH! (She wasn't very happy with me.)
Bea loves the beignets at Cafe Du Monde.
Bea and Mommy at Oak Alley Plantation....
Daddy and Bea on the bus ride back from Oak Alley to New Orleans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad that you all had a safe trip home. Yay for teeth! Those Hyland (sp?) teething tablets work so well.
Post a Comment