Last night Bea informed me that she wanted to take three dance classes next year (Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop) and be in ALL three recital dances. She wanted to be in the recital this year but we took a year off. I'm partially grateful for this... mainly because I saw the picture of Camille's costume and it was just a lime green leo with a skirt. BORING!! And did I mention LIME GREEN!? Millie would have REFUSED to wear that!! Bea's costumes for BOTH her classes were SO CUTE!! I wished I had signed her up just for that!
I don't know if I'll be able to afford four dance classes (Millie has one) and two gymnastic classes....I can manage putting money aside for the costumes and the recital fees... And then trying to work out the schedules between dance, gym and Girl Scouts! I've been hating the later classes which equal later nights...
We'll see. I'm thinking I just need to get the schedule and see what works from there...
No comments:
Post a Comment