Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dance!

Yesterday was the first day of the fall semester of dance. It was crazy busy in there. Wall to wall people. Bea was bugging me for something out of my bag. Millie got separated from me and started crying. I was ready to just leave.  I walked up to the Jazz class room - the class I WANT Bea to be in - and the sign said: KJazz closed. Meaning too many kids already. My heart dropped. But dammit I tried it anyway. I asked the instructor who happens to be part owner if Bea could be in the class. She said: "Lets have her try it today and I'll talk to you after the class." I said: "Even though you're full?" She replied: "It's going to be a crazy day anyway... " So once Bea and her two friends walked into class together - so happy too I might add. (At this point, if they weren't going to let Bea in I was really just going to take her home after Millie's class and possibly withdraw her from dance I just was not into it yesterday.) Millie and I walked over to her dance class. Well, it was chaos in there too. Every little girl was crying! Millie looked around and then looked at me... she did not want to be in there alone with all these crying girls. So a handful of us Mom's were stuck in there watching and encouraging our girls to participate. I really hope it's not like that all the time. She did so well over the summer. In short: Bea got the class SHE wanted and I wanted!! Yay!! I'll find time to celebrate these small victories later. Maybe after jazz shoe shopping Saturday...

No comments: