Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In Store shopping vs. Online shopping

Last week the girls and I went to the mall (with the help of Uncle Sergio.) We were searching for a gift for Ava's birthday. I found a super cute sweater dress at Old Baby. I liked it so much I got one for Bea too. Unfortunately the store only had one pair of leggings. But I thought, no problem I'll just get online and get some for Bea. Well! I went online to get the leggings and guess what!? That same dress was on sale for a $7.00 difference! I texted Sergio outraged! He suggested I email the company. So I did. They sent me this blah, blah letter back but basically saying I could take my receipt in and get the difference. I was determined to do so. I mean after all I am still unemployed and every little bit helps. So today I took the girls to the mall. First off that was a big mistake to go by myself without the double stroller. Millie was fast asleep, but Bea made a run for it as soon as she could. Anyways. Once I had Bea in hand. I tried to tell the sales girl my situation. I even showed her my email... she said she could only give me money if the item went on sale IN the store. It had by the way only a $4.00 difference... I was like whatever... I took what I could get. In the future I will just buy online and never take Bea to the mall unless I have an extra set of hands and/or her buckled up tightly in a stroller.

No comments: