Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4 months!

Camille is four months old today! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. :( I want her to stay my little baby!! :(

Last night as I was trying to upload the video of Millie, Bea was sitting with Millie on the floor I turned to look at them and I saw Bea trying to pick Millie up! Of course I ran over there. I didn't want to see what would happen next, I could only imagine Bea accidentally dropping Camille on her head... Bea was very deteremind to hold her. She kept saying: "I want to hold her!" So I let her. Bea got up on the sofa and then I put Camille in her arms. Bea was so happy! She even said: "Take picture Mama!" Which I did. :) So cute!

As I was crawling into bed with Bea she had her little fists balled up and was saying: "You want a knuckle sandwich Mama?" At first I couldn't understand what she was saying and then I was like.. 'where she get that from?' I then remembered that someone says that in Annie. When I asked Bea where she heard that from she said, Amanda. (One of her daycare teachers.) It was the cutest thing!

1 comment:

"G" said...

Happy 4th month birthday, Camille! I love you!!