Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby on the lamb...bone











Bea is definitely her father's daughter. She loves lamb just as much as he does. So much so that she grabbed the lamb bone off my plate and started gnawing on it.

3 comments:

"G" said...

You really should feed that poor child! Seriously - a bone and a bottle of ketchup?? The ketchup looks like it's her best friend!

Lindsay said...

so cute!! how do you get your kid to eat meat?! haha. Madison will only eat taco meat or italian sausage in her lasagna.

Samantha said...

I know! She doesn't even like ketchup that much, I don't know why she wanted to hold it.

And Linds, I honestly don't know about her eating meat. She's eaten it ever since I can remember. We've just always cut up little chunks for her at dinner. Maybe it started with the hot dogs and chicken nuggets at daycare?? Or the ham I gave her on her first Thangsgiving?