Tonight is Bea's last night of nightly nursing... :( We'll see how she handles it tomorrow night. Let's face it, we'll see how I handle it tomorrow night.
We went to the doctor yesterday for her last shot! Which was a good thing because the day before as soon as I put her down on the bed she started crying. And yesterday as soon as I walked into the room she started crying. :( It was just awful. Of course she didn't cry for very long but she wanted to get the heck out of there as soon as it was over. But we had to wait 20min., at least yesterday they lets us back out into the waiting room and she could play with the toys in there. She tested negative for RSV. So that is good. :) We're keeping our fingers crossed that in three weeks her ears will be good as new.
1 comment:
Aw, Good luck Dr Boken said that cabbage leaves help you dry up faster. Weird, huh? That is great news about Bea.
Post a Comment