Wonder Woman! All the world is waiting for you and the power you possess. In your satin tights fighting for your rights and the old red, white, and bluuuuue!! Wonder Woman!
K-sorry ‘bout that. So Bea has been invited to a super hero themed 1st birthday party. At first I was racking my brain of what she could be… Super Girl? Nah. Bat Girl? Mmmm, no. Cat Woman, maybe. Wonder woman, maybe. Shera!? YES. But looking at Shera’s outfit I decided that would be too hard to come up with on my own so I decided she’ll be Wonder Woman. Unfortunately the only Wonder Woman costume I could find was butt ugly. What’s a girl to do? Yup, you guessed it. Make her own! No, I won’t be following a pattern I’m going to be much more creative than that! I’m going to piece it together myself using everyday objects with a dash of gold lame. (Can’t do that thing above the ‘e.’) So it won’t look exactly like Wonder Woman’s real outfit because first of all lets get real here, Bea will be 9 months old when she attends this party I’m not going to have her running around in hot pants and a strapless top. And second, I would just like to say that Wonder Woman got ripped in the wardrobe department, I mean, how could she have really fought in an outfit like that without anything falling out!? (Lynda Carter rocks btw!) Um, so yeah, although Bea won’t be in satin tights she’s going to look just as cute, if not cuter. ;) I’m sure Bea will get annoyed with my mad costume making skills out of everyday clothes and objects… prompting her to complain, ‘Why can’t you just buy a costume like the other kid’s moms!!!???’ But lets face it, she’s bound to complain about something and I know when she’s older she’ll look back on her completely original costumes and think… ‘Yeah, mom was pretty cool about that.’ :D
(*duplicate post for those of you who have myspace. sorry!)
2 comments:
Yes, I love it! Can't wait to see her. Plus I need you, Serg & Brandy to pose for me. I'm going to have a FBI most wanted list up and I'm going to use some as the adults as villians!
omg! so fun!!!
Post a Comment